Monday, May 11, 2009

COMMENCEMENT DANCE 2009

The Day Date
The kids went to the park and had a picnic, played golf-crochet and then went
rock climbing. Sounds like they had a great time.
(Kind of looks like High School Musical)


Everyone gathered at our house for pictures and then dinner!


Matt with his date, Brittney McClure.


Ready for our guests!


Menu:
Caesar Salad
Chicken Fettuccine
Seasoned green beans
fruit kabob
garlic toast
Strawberry cheesecake
Lemon Ade

I'm so lucky that I have a son who will let me fix dinner and be a part of the festivities. I had so much fun. It is always nice to see everyone all dressed up and having good, clean fun. I love you Matt, you are simply the best kid in the whole wide world. I'm so glad I'm your Mom.

1 comment:

Paula said...

He must be the best kid, because he has the best mom in the whole world! Wow, what a dinner you created!