Monday, September 14, 2009

Homecoming (or not?)

Well, homecoming started good. The parade was amazing, Matt was in charge of it and it was wonderful. Skyline won their homecoming game against the Twin Falls Bruins. That was good. Then, Matt took the ACT test on Saturday morning. Then the day date started at our house, we had hamburgers on the grill and homemade fries done in the Dutch oven. Yummy! Then, comes the "Mom, I don't feel so well."

I sent Matt downstairs to rest in hopes that by the evening, he would feel better. But, at 6:30 here comes Matt and he still doesn't feel well. After a blessing, lots of hope and faith, off to the dance he went.
The dance was at the Shilo Inn. They got there and Matt ended up on the bathroom throwing up. They did get pictures and then back to the bathroom.

I was out at Johnson's where us Mother's were preparing dinner. Here comes Matt and he looked terrible. Off to the bedroom/bathroom for him. I helped with dinner and poor Hilary was all by herself. She did go to the dance with the group of kids and I took Matt home. Oh, I felt so sorry for Hilary. You know, a lot goes into going to a dance for the girl and guy. Then, to top things off, I got it early Sunday morning. Matt and I both were both sick on Sunday. We both feel much better now and I think life will go on. Please notice Hilary's flowers, they were custom put together by Matt and I. (Oh, we have so much fun!)

2 comments:

Paula said...

He doesn't look sick in the pictures ... at least that part is salvaged! Sorry it was such a disappointment.

Meek Family said...

Matt looks so handsome in the pics. I'm sorry to hear that he was sick. I love all of your posts. It's fun to catch up with you.