Thursday, April 8, 2010

The wedding quilt

I got it done!

This is the quilt I made for Sam and Hailey. Their wedding colors are red, white & black. I have had so much fun with them. I've never been a real fan of those colors but I can honestly say that I LOVE them.
I hope they like this quilt as much as I do. I had so much fun putting it together for them. I'm excited to give it to them. The whole time I was making it, I thought of them. It's so fun getting ready for a wedding and so neat to see Sam so much in love. But, kind of sad to see my little, blonde haired boy all grown-up. I pray he continues to call me almost everyday and that he will always put Hailey first. Time for Mom to step aside and for Hailey to step right in. We love you Hailey and are so glad you are going to be part of our eternal family!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love the quilt Nancy! Awesome!