Monday, May 10, 2010

Seminary Graduation/Mother's Day

Matt graduated from Seminary yesterday.
It was a nice ceremony.
I can now say that all my kids have graduated from seminary.
I am so proud!

Matt talked in sacrament meeting yesterday too.
He did an awesome job.
I was touched by his testimony.
I love you Matt!

Look at my loot I got for Mother's Day.
It was an amazing day.
Brooke made dinner for us all and it was delicious!
Thanks, that was the best gift ever.

Matt gave me a spike for planting outside, gardening gloves and a new trowel.
Sam and Hailey gave me the beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Natatlie gave me the "Mommy" book and she even read it to me.
Steve, Brooke & Emily gave me the cute tulip planter with tulips in it.
Wynn gave me a new frying pan and sun glasses, just what I requested!
I feel spoiled, it was a wonderful day.
Thanks to you all, I love you tons.

No comments: