Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stake Youth Conference at West Piney


This year for YC we went to West Piney.
Such a beautiful place.
Yes, it rained and rained. Driving up there on Thursday morning, the
sky was so black and it just poured. I prayed and prayed for good weather.
I told Heavenly Father that it could be cold and cloudy and the wind
could even blow but please no rain.
Well, it did rain but it did not interfere with any of our activities.
We were so blessed.


The kids had lots of fun.
We made our own "Brand New Year" DVD.
Each ward did a segment and then we compiled it into
one and showed it after the dance on Friday night.
I hope the kids liked it as much as I did, it was amazing!


Of course, the slide was a big hit!


We also had a dance practice for the tri-stake dance
festival being held in August.


Food, food and more food.
It seems like all we did was prepare and serve FOOD!


Dutch oven cobbler after the fireside and before the dance.


When there is food, yes, there are dishes!


We made over 300 scones and every one of them were gone!


My ward at YC!
I love you guys.


I just love West Piney. There is a special spirit there.
We get to go again in a few short weeks to girls camp.
WATCH OUT WEST PINEY,
WE ARE COMING AGAIN!!!

No comments: