Friday, November 5, 2010

Lady Antebellum Concert



Wynn and I got an early Christmas present this year!
Natalie gave us tickets to the
Lady Antebellum concert in Salt Lake City.
I was so excited! (Brooke got me hooked on
this group probably about a year ago)
The concert was last Tuesday night.
We left on Tuesday after I got off work and drove
to Salt Lake. The concert was held at The Rail.
It was so much fun, we really enjoyed it!
Thanks Nat.




We stayed over night and then we went to the Salt Lake Temple on Wednesday morning. It was so enjoyable to just not have to rush. It was a relaxing trip. We also drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Something we had not done before. Nothing really to come home for so we just goofed off. It was a nice, welcome break from our busy schedules. Wynn had his 4th cycle of chemo Thursday so, here we go. . .

2 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

What a nice weekend. I LOVE lady antebellum.

We are praying for your family!

Brooke Monk said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time! Natalie sure did a good job on your Christmas present this year, didn't she?