Monday, April 6, 2015

Catch up post......


It's been so long since I have updated my blog.
It seems I can't get it done in a timely matter.
Following are pictures just to get up to date a 
little.....


 I watched the kids earlier this Spring.
We went over to the school and played on the toys.
Such beautiful weather with such cute little boys!
Emily was there but didn't want me to take her picture.
 Here is the quilt I made for Matt & Kayla's baby due
April 22.  We can't wait.....
 While watching Camden one day, I found this little
train set that Sam had when he was a little boy.
I do believe he was exactly Camden's age.
Cam loved playing trains at Grandma's!
 This is the stitchery I made for Matt & Kayla's little one.
 Emily's 1st time loosing a tooth.
Isn't she so cute?
Here is a dinosaur quilt I recently finished.
I hope to get a couple more done before Christmas.
A winter project but took a long time.

No comments: