Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wedding Reception in Utah

Last weekend we got to travel to Utah to attend my brothers son's wedding reception.
Mikie and Meredith were married on January 23 in the Newport Temple.


Sam and Hailey came from Provo to Bountiful to attend the reception.
(Aren't they a cute couple?)
Their wedding is next!

Here's my cute Mom. Isn't she pretty in this picture?

Wynn and I just enjoying ourselves.
It was such a nice reception.

The beautiful bride and groom.
I loved their colors, pink& black.
It was simple and oh so beautiful.
So glad these two found each other.
They just seem perfect together.

My cute little niece, Addison.
Angie and Justin's little angel.
(Angie is my brother's daughter)

Our little Emily!
She loves her pockets.
She kept putting her hand in them.
Mom would give her Smarties and
she would unwrap them and
stock pile them in her pockets.
Oh, she is so much fun.
I love you Ems!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Their wedding reception looks like it was beautiful. And what a fun trip!