Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa Monk

It was Le's birthday on the 12th of January, he turned 84 years old. We all got together at Terry's house last Saturday and had a birthday party for him. We had yummy soups and a birthday cake. It was fun to see everyone.

All of Le's kids were there except for Mike. Boy, it sure would be nice to of had him in this picture. It's priceless!!!

(David, Leslie, Terry, Wynn and Dad in front)

My love for Le has grown so much over the years. He holds a special place in my heart and I'll love him forever. I couldn't of asked for a better father-in-law.

2 comments:

JonandLo said...

I know Dad wishes he could have been there. They just have to move out here soon...we are all wanting them closer by! Love the pics..thanks for posting them. Grandpa looks great!

kat and jason said...

happy birthday grandpa!!! we miss all of you and wish we could have been there.