Thursday, January 22, 2009

Elk Refuge in Jackson Hole, WY


Last Monday, Wynn and I were going to go Cross Country Skiing. Then, we talked to Steve and Brooke and they had gone to Jackson on Saturday and did the sleigh ride at the Elk Refuge. We thought that sounded more fun than going skiing. It was a beautiful day, the sky was so clear. It was cold but not too bad. Above is a herd of Buffalo we saw on the other side of the Elk Refuge.


Here is a picture of some Elk. There really were tons of them but I liked this picture with the Teton's in the back ground.



Here is a picture of Wynn and I with the horses that worked their little hearts out taking us on a ride. It was a nice day and I loved getting away and doing something different.

1 comment:

Brooke Monk said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! We loved it too. Love you!