Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday Sam!

Remembering my little "Sammy"

I can't believe that Sam will be 22 on the 12th. It seems like yesterday that he was a little boy. Remember how much he liked choo-choo trains? I used to love it when he would crawl up in my lap and suck his thumb and rub my nose. I still remember that sweet "little boy" breath. Oh, he was such a sweet boy. Now, don't get me wrong, he is still sweet, just in a different way. We love you Sam and are so proud of you. I wish you felt better today and that you had time to go to the Doctor. You have always made us proud and you always will. Best wishes in all that you do and never forget how much your Mom and Dad love you. I can't wait for the week-end so we can see you once again. We'll PARTY!!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Happy birthday weekend for Sam! Enjoy the visit!