Monday, May 9, 2011

Matt's letter for May 9th, 2011

Hi Mom!

Well it was fun to talk to you all yesterday. I'm not gonna lie, i wasn't relly looking forward to it (You know, long awkward silence... ), but i had a ton of fun! I love you all so much!!

I don't have a ton to talk about now... We are getting a new car tomorrow! Well, not new, but switching with our zone leaders. But it's a new color!! :)

We're going up to SAnta BArbara today to go to the wharf and check out whats up and stuff. Not too crazy of a day! And we have exchanges tomorrow.

Well, i would love to get some more letters from my friends if you could print and send their emails! And keep natalie on that music quest! :) Thank you!

Umm......I think that's about it! I love you all tons, and it was such a boost to hear all the fam's voices! Especially Emmer's. :) WARMED MY HEART!!!

Love you all!

Elder Monk

No comments: