Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just an update. . .


It seems like all I have been posting lately is
letters from Matt.  

I looked at my disc on my camera and there
were just a few pictures I can share.




We got to babysit in January while Steven and Brooke
went to Utah to a Dr.'s appt.  Sounds like
Steven will be having surgery on his eye in
March.  

I hate that he has to have surgery but  we loved
watching the kids.

(They are so cute!)
I love them with all my heart.



 Camden loves playing my my tupperware drawer.
I remember a picture so close to this of Emily.





 On February 13th, we celebrated Sam's 25th birthday.
I find it so hard to believe that he is that old.  I remember his
birth like it was yesterday.  I remember the smell of his little
baby breath.  I remember kissing that little blonde head.
Oh, I miss those years of having a baby in my arms.

So proud of him and all his accomplishments!
So happy that he has a cute little bride by his side
to share his life with.  
We are all blessed so much
and to this I give all my
gratitude.
 We also celebrated my Mother-in-laws birthday.
She is on the left and my Mom is on the right.
Two of my most favorite people in the world.
I love them both.  




 So yesterday, February 22, the wind was so bad.
Look what happened to our fence. . .
Yip, what fence?

No comments: