Monday, October 11, 2010

Las Vagas


Last week, school was out on Thursday and Friday. Wynn and I took advantage of NO SCHOOL and we headed out of town. (We needed a get-away, just the two of us). We left Thursday morning after Wynn's Dr. appt. We drove to St. George, UT and went to the Tuacahn outdoor theatre nestled at the base of 1,500 foot majestic red cliffs. We saw the show, "Crazy for You." It was amazing and I enjoyed it to much. Thanks to my good friend, Paula Hegsted, for suggesting it to us.

We drove to Vegas on Friday morning.
We purchased a City Express card.
This got us three shows and dinner at a buffet
So fun just walking around and enjoying the sights!



Inside the Planet Hollywood is where we went to see the shows.
On Friday night, we went to a Variety show and then to dinner.
It was really fun and entertaining.

We loved the water fountains set to music at the Bellagio.



Saturday we drove over to the Hoover Dam.
Wynn thought the new road would be open but not until next month.
(You can see the new road in the background)


We also found the Las Vegas temple!
It was beautiful!

Saturday night we went to the Beatle Show Tribute.
I enjoyed it so much. They sounded just like
the "real" Beatles.
OH, so fun!

Glad to be home and back into a routine.
Always fun to go but I sure like home. :)

3 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

I agree, Vegas/Vacation is fun for awhile, but home IS best! I'm glad you had fun. I am jealous you got to go to Tuachan, my Dad used to do the Christmas lights there every year. Their plays are great, especially the location. Hope you are both doing well.

Brooke Monk said...

I'm glad you guys had a good weekend, but I'm more glad you're home! Can't wait to see you tomorrow, love you tons!

ericareynolds said...

Hey, next time you are in town don't forget to call your favorite niece! I think you should take road trips to Vegas more often! :)