Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Dream Day!




I remember when Steven went to the temple 9 years ago. It was wonderful! When Natalie went it was so great! Then, Sam went and it so good but it just didn't feel complete. Now, my whole family was at the temple together. It was so good and I just loved it. I had to have pictures to document the event. It was just such a special day for us. . .





P.S. A big thank-you goes out to Brooke. She will be having a sweet little baby in just four days. I know she must of been so uncomfortable to sit for 2.5 hours. She was such a trooper and I love her for that. Thanks Brooke for your sacrifice, it will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

Brooke Monk said...

It was no sacrifice at all Mom! I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I love Matt too much!! It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad I got to be part of it. Love you!