Thursday, October 14, 2010

Matt's 19th Birthday party




I can't believe that my baby turned 19 years old.
It seems like just yesterday he was born.
I remember it vividly in my mind.
It was a beautiful fall day very similar to what it was today.
Matt was a beautiful baby and we were so excited to have him join our family.
We were then complete!
Matt has always brought so much joy and excitement into our lives.
What an awesome missionary he will be.


I drove to Rexburg and picked Matt up after I got off work.
We went and bought all Matt's temple clothes and then enjoyed lunch together.

Everyone arrived for our family party around 6:30 p.m.

We had chicken Fettuccine, Matt's favorite and it looks like Emily liked it too!

After dinner we carved pumpkins.

Our finished products!

Showing off our pumpkins.

The presents!

Emily loved helping Matt unwrap his gifts.
I have a feeling Christmas will be lots
of fun this year. . .


Sam and Hailey with their pumpkins.



Matt with his birthday cake!
We love you Matt, you are a special part of our family!!!

1 comment:

the Petterson Family said...

Hey! I love the birthday cake hat, awesome. I saw some cute ones on Nancy's blog, you guys are all looking great!