Monday, June 20, 2011

June 20th, 2011






Hi Mom!

Sorry im so late. We went to Santa Ynez today and played at a members house. It was so fun! We also got to drive thru wine country... I love it! I think that this is where i want to live.. It's so pretty! I'll attach some pictures.

YEah it's not too hot in carp. Probably around 65 - 70 everyday. Real mild!

So this week has been good. Sharry's gay caretaker freaked out at us and told us he would have the apartment managers kick us out because he thought we were talking to Sharry about him... We were'nt, but whatever. So... we're gonna let that one cool for a bit.

We went on splits again, and this time i went with brother Snelling. He was way good! The people we visited kept telling him how much they loved his wife, so that was hard. He seems pretty broken up about it all. We also had dinner at his house on Thursday. All the furniture was gone, so that was odd. He's on a healthy kick, so we had sardines, an egg, a scoop of plain yogurt, 1/4 of a tangello and an avacodo, and a protein shake. Haha! It was actually really good. The key is chewing really really slow, then you get full faster. Then we did pilates! I do it every morning after my running. Haha! I'm kinda getting healthy! :)

We met with the Placencia's and the dad's girlfrind Juanita NEVER meets with us. when we were leaving we were talking, and she got into the conversation. I told her a little about dad and his cancer, and the blessings we have seen from it, and she was crying! The spirit was way strong, so it was good! It was amazing!

We tracted on saturday and found a new investigator named John. He beat throat cancer 20 years ago, but the radiation they gave him then is killing him now. He seemed pretty bummed... out of work etc. We gave him a BOM and asked him to read Moroni 10:4-5 and he said we could dome back! :) That's pretty exciting.

That night we walked downstairs and i had on a green tie, and i showed brother Donovan and he approved.(He's irish, so he HATES orange with a passion). I forgot something upsairs and so when i wnt up i changed into an orange tie and showed him, and he didn't like that. When we got home, sister Donovan had us come downstairs to do something, and when we got back ustairs, our bathroom was FULL of black trash bags filled with air, and green balloons. Haha! It freaked elder searcy out.

We taught young womens on sunday. The lesson was the role of missionaries, so it was pretty easy. It was alot of fun, and the girls participated really well. The lady who was going to teach it had a death in the family, so she asked us to take over. I liked it. When we got home from church i tried to evaluate it with elder searcy, and that opened pandora's box, and he got pretty upset. I am out of ideas. I don't know what to do anymore. He fights me on EVERYTHING! Even this morning, i found out that he's been using my pillow to work out on while im in the shower. He puts it on the NASTY floor! AGH! When i got out of the shower, i got ready and did my personal study, and he slept. then i sang and prayed and did my one sided companion study, while he slept. It's hard. But, i'll keep trying!

Hmm.. I think that's it. Sorry i didn't write more!

The only other music i want is the stuff i asked you for a while ago. You should be able to get it all on itunes. Please and thank you!

I attached a picture of this vitimin. I can't find it in Carp., so would you send some? I also attatched a pic of the side so you can see the website. Thanks! There's also some grapes in there, some of the Santa Ynez country (That's where Michael Jackson's neverland ranch is) and a carp. sunset and my bike. I hope you enjoy

Mmmmmk i think that's it. I love you tons! I keep you all in my prayers. Talk to you soon

No comments: