Monday, June 6, 2011

Matt's letter for June 6th, 2011



Hola Mammo!
Well... it was an amazing week! I'm attaching pics of last monday with the chamlee's, and (GASP) and AUDI R8!!!!!!!!!!!!! We saw it on the way to weekly planning last friday!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry... i love it! We also saw a Maserati. Nice. Also my district righ before transfers and a pretty flower. Haha!
Ok so miracle this week: There was a baptism in Santa Barbara on saturday, and we invited Xavier and Anthony Placencia. They wanted to go, but no ride. We called as many people as possible on friday night, but ABSOLUTELY nobody could take them. I finally dropped to my knees and told the Lord that i did all i could and it was basically up to him. I got ready for bed and crawled in bed. About 10 min later Bro Keatinge texted and said he could!! My prayers were answered. We went to the baptism, and the room was SO FULL, that after the ordinance, we had to move to the chapel. The Dad got reactivated, and baptized his wife and two sons. It was a really touching ceremony! They loved it.
I'm so so sorry, but i have to go... Not alot of time. But, i promise i will write more today. Ill send a letter today. I hope the pics make up for it!
I got the package! Thanks so much! I loved all the letters and the ensign!! Thank you so much.
Ok, i know the Lord is guiding this work. I love it so much! I know he is watching out for us, and i have a testimony of the truthfullness of this work. Thank you so much for all your support! I love you!
Matt








No comments: