Tuesday, August 2, 2011

YM High Adventure Camp out

Last week end was the YM High Adventure Camp out. There are very few Priests in this ward at this time so all the YM went together. They went to Ririe Reservoir. Our Scout Leader has an awesome boat and I'm sure the boys loved it. I know Wynn had a great time. Just wanted to share some of the pictures.

They cliff jumped!
This is Br. Shewey.
I didn't know he was such a dare devil.
They caught craw dads and then
had a huge feast!
This is Ryan Myers nose to nose with the little feller.
Brody Brighton caught some sport'en googles.
I think he would of rather of had a fish.
Here's a picture of where they camped.
This is David Ames on the knee board, I think.

Some of these kids don't get the opportunity to go
out and do these fun things very often.
How grateful I am to all the scout leaders
who took my boys on outings.
The gospel is a wonderful thing.
So glad I am part of it.

No comments: