Friday, December 23, 2011

4th B'day!

December 21st was
our little Emily's 
4th birthday!
What a fun day. . . 

 Brooke hosted the cutest
birthday party for Emily and
her little friends.
It was a ladybug party!
 Emily loves ladybugs!

They played a ladybug
bean bag toss!
 They made ladybug princess wands and they
even  had ladybug masks.  
 The ladybug cupcakes were
just the cutest!
 Pin the dot on the
Ladybug.
(Camden loved it too)
 Then on Wednesday night
we had a family
party for our little Em's.
 More presents!
 I can't believe Emily is already
four years old.  
She has brought so much love
into our lives.
We love you Emily!
 Steve and Brooke gave Emily
the cutest trunk for her
to store all her
princess attire in.
Camden loved being inside it.
I feel bad I didn't get a picture
of Emily in the princess dress I
made her for her birthday.
My battery went dead before I 
could get one.  But, here is
a picture of the dress without
the princess.

No comments: