Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Good Read

I don't read as much as I should.  :(
Every time I sit down with something
I want to read, I feel guilty.  
I feel like I should be studying my
Sunday School lesson.  
I teach the 14 -18 year olds and
there are usually about 20 kids there on
Sunday.  I have to really know my
stuff.  It's a fun class but I do have
to study for it.
Anyway, Natalie brought by a book
and she highly recommended it to me.
So, Sunday afternoon I sat down to 
read.  This book is the best, I
truly enjoyed it.  It gave me hope and
peace.  I filled my ears with tears
so many times. 
 (laying on the couch and reading).  
It's about a girl from Provo who
is in a plane accident and has
burns over 80 percent 
of her body. 
You might of seen her on the
Oprah show last season.
A good, easy read, I give it
two thumbs up!!! 



1 comment:

Sherlene said...

Nancy, I read her blog every week. It is so good she just had a baby girl. Have a good weekend.