Monday, April 2, 2012

from Matt April 2, 2012


Dear Mom!                                                                                          Monday, April 2, 2012

1) I would call the mission office and see what’s up.. But you can send it to me at that address! I would love it.
2) Should I call the mission home and see if they have the wrong address? Yes call the office: 805:485:1034 - Sister Blue or Sister Curtis can help you.
3) Please don’t give my address to anybody, because it makes a huge mix up... I did get grandmas letter though! And I got your postcards too... I don’t know what’s up? Ask the office.

It sounds like you had a great trip to Phoenix. Jealous!!! It snowed all day yesterday (It didn’t stick, just really cold and wet.) I'm glad your having fun! 

This week was really good! We have had a lot of success. Its really really tough here. The work is great, but the appointments are few and far between. We have some solid investigators (Monica Evans is getting baptized on April 21!!) other than that, it’s hard to find work, and tracting is not too effective. 

Miracle for the week! Monica and Rachel watched conference at the Weavers house on Saturday, and between sessions, they were asking questions. We had invited them to be baptized last week on April 21, and they said no. Monica told the weavers that as soon as she said no, she knew that that wasn’t right, and she needed to be baptized!!! So she is!!!!! Her daughter is still hesitant, but I think will follow suit. So cool! We are hopefully meeting with them today or tomorrow. :) WOW! It is amazing to see Gods hand in our work! :)

haha I hope you like my pics. Our apartment is getting better. Elder Curtis gave us NEW beds :) and we got a new Vacuum, and I cleaned our shower and bathroom, and a guy came and fixed our Garbage disposal, and he’s fixing our fan today :) Yeah!!!! Life is looking up.

I got Brookes package when we went down to Oxnard. It came to the last apartment, so it got here. :) 

We have been going with our ward mission leader almost everyday and it’s been great! We love working with members.

Everything is going good! Keep sending the newsletters, I love them. Care packages are always wanted. :) Call the office and see what’s up!

On our way home from Oxnard, we stopped at Beehive book in Bakersfield and got some new music! Sister Ricks hooked me up with a bunch of her demos that Deseret book sends her. :) Yeah!!! haha life is good.

Conference was spectacular as usual! We got to see all of it, and it was great. I love our prophets and apostles!!!!!!! I love conference.

Well, that’s about it for me! Thanks for the good email! I love you! Its good to hear from you!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!






 Elder Curtis and Me in the office when we got our new truck! :)

 Remember how I got that sliver? It’s been bothering me still, so I was digging into it, and look what popped out! That’s been in my foot for a month!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow, THAT was a prayer answered.

Last night in Alpine Forest. Brr!

Same!

No comments: