Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break 3/24 - 3/30 2012

I hate it went I feel like I am behind!
So, today is catch up day. . .


Two week ago was our Spring Break.
Wynn and I went on a road trip to
Arizona.  Just a get away and some
time to enjoy one another and spend
some time together.  


 On our way to Phoenix, we enjoyed the 
Wupatki National Park.
 We also enjoyed the Sunset Crater
Volcano National Park.
 What a cute husband I have!
 Walking tour of old Indian Ruins.

 Sedona, AZ
 Pink Jeep tour on the Rim of the mountain.
 A catholic church built into the mountain.
 Tortilla Flat, AZ
A Famous authentic old Stagecoach stop.
 We loved the cactus!
 We had to stop for a photo!
 We enjoyed all the weird shapes and sizes.
 Goldfield Ghost Town on the Apache Trail
 Mesa, AZ temple Easter Pageant
 Some of the cast.
 Such a beautiful temple.  It is one of
the oldest.  Build in 1927.
 Cactus garden on the temple grounds.
Always so fun to go on a vacation. 

No comments: