Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bedroom Remodel


About a year ago, I was released from my Stake calling.  I remember
feeling so low and out of the picture.  I told Wynn I needed a
project to keep my busy.  Silly me!  I promptly went to the paint
store and purchased lots of paint.  About the time I was to start 
painting, our basement flooded and that took up most of the 
summer.  Then, we decided to remodel the bathroom before
we painted the bedroom.  So, one thing lead to another and we
ended up with a new vanity, new tile floor and of course,
new paint in the bathroom.  It was after Thanksgiving when that ended.  So,
just two weeks ago, I started painting the bedroom.  It went pretty
fast considering, we didn't have to do the bathroom!  :)

What do you think?








1 comment:

Sherlene said...

I love your new color. Is all your projects done? Have a good weekend! 16 more days left I think. Take care