Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010 at our house!

Not too many presents under our tree.
I got my three older kids all food storage for
Christmas this year. Kind of boring. . .

Excited!
Natalie with her fryer Fighter!
Food storage buckets!
Matt got all the necessary items for his mission!
I got this picture of a stripling warrior for Matt.(Shhh, it
was really for me.) It is now on my wall with a missionary
name tag on it. I just love this picture!
Food storage for Sam and Hailey too!
Grandma Hayes loving her newest little great grandson.
Emily not only got to open her presents, she got to open
Camdens too. What a lucky girl. . .
Thank goodness we have Emily and Camden that get fun presents!
Brookie!
More Food Storage!
Wynn with his Pepsi signs for his game room.

Having fun!

It was such a fun Christmas.
I think knowing Matt won't be
here for the next two years put a
new perspective on this year.
It was nice having the whole family together.
I just love my family so much!

No comments: