Monday, January 24, 2011

Skiing at Harriman



Saturday Wynn and I went cross country skiing at Harriman Stake Park.
Oh, it was so beautiful! I loved it. . .

Cross County skiing sure is a work out.

It was a beautiful clear day.
When we left I.F., it was so foggy.
As we got closer to the Park, it cleared up
and it was so beautiful.
It felt so good just to get out and do
something with Wynn.
It's so good having him finally feeling better!
The snow was really deep. This is what
happens when you take your skis off
and try to walk to the bridge.
Enjoying this beautiful scenery reminds me why
I live in Idaho in the winter.
Had to capture a photo of the two of us :)
One minor difficulty. . . Wynn broke his ski pole
trying to help himself up with it after falling.

A simply perfect day!

1 comment:

Brooke Monk said...

How fun! I love that you two are always doing things together, you seem to be having the time of your life these days! You two are so in love, and I really admire that!