Monday, January 10, 2011

*SKIING* (almost)

On Dec. 29th, we headed for Grand Targhee! All of us were excited and ready for a day on the slopes. If you don't remember, that day was a really snowy day and the roads were terrible!
We slipped and sledded all the way to Targhee. When we got there, there were so many people and it was so cold and foggy. If you know me, you know I am a fair weather skier. I love to ski but I like to see where I am going. Sam took a couple of runs because he has a seasons pass and verified the terrible ski conditions. So, we decided to save our money and go when we could enjoy the mountain. Matt didn't get to go skiing but I don't think he really cared too much, we just had so much fun being together and laughing. We did have a nice picnic in the lodge. Wynn couldn't go with us, he had his PET scan that day. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: