Monday, March 19, 2012

from Matt


Monday, March 19, 2012

Hey mom!

Well, big news today, and I don't have any time. I'll try and write a letter today.

President asked Elder Brodie and I to go to Oxnard yesterday for interviews. We went, and he asked me to take 2 transfers off of being a zone leader and whitewash and train a new missionary in Tehatchapi. WOOO! I'm so excited! Its gonna be so fun. So I’ll be getting a greenie tomorrow and driving a brand new truck up to T- Hatch! :) haha crazy times. President made me feel really good though, and told me how much he loves and trusts me. There have been a lot of piles in T hatch, so I’m on a little bit of damage control. :) FUN!

This week was good! I'll have to tell you more next week. I got the shirts, but no packages yet... they might be in our mailbox at home now... I love you!

Mom this is important. I need some money! I'm sorry to keep begging. Now I’m going to a new area and need to get some things there and I just need a little to help me along till next month. Please?!?!  I love you so much, and I appreciate your help and support. Thank you thank yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go! I love you and will talk to you soon!

All my love,
Elder Matthew Monk
  California Ventura Mission
          Jan. 2011 - Jan. 2013

P.S.  Maybe if you ran to the bank super quick? How about this... I'll pay you back when I get home! Think of it as a loan!!!!!!! I love you x 100,000,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: