Sunday, March 18, 2012

TOFW


This week end I got to attend 
Time Out For Women
right here in Idaho Falls at the Civic.

I was so glad that we could get together
and spend some quality time with
Brooke, Mom, Karen and Lindsay.

I wish Natalie and Hailey could of been there, 
we missed them so much.

The spirit was so strong and what I noticed the very 
most was that as soon as the spirit was invited,
we could almost instantly feel it.
I simply loved it!

The theme was Seek for the Good.
All the talks were centered around this theme.
Everyone did such a great job and oh, so
many women in one place!  

I feel rejuvenated and ready to face the world now. :)



Jericho Road performed.
I have never really been fond of that group but
I loved them this week end.
Maybe because they shared their story?
Just really enjoyed the whole week end.  

No comments: