Sunday, September 23, 2012

33 years!


Last Friday, Wynn and I celebrated our wedding
anniversary.  Can you believe we have been
married for 33 years!  Wow, where has the time
gone.  




On Friday night we went out to dinner and then on
Saturday, we got to spend the whole day together. 
It was wonderful!  

 We drove to Victor and then rode our bikes
to Driggs.  It's about 16 miles round trip.
Oh my, it was so beautiful and the bike
trail is awesome.  It was so much fun.  I have
been wanting to do this all summer and we finally
got to do it.
 We then went over to Jackson Hole and had lunch.
Then, we headed for Granite Hot Springs.  On our
way, we saw a heard of Mountain Goats.
 They just stood there and let me take their picture.
There was a lot more but I just got a picture of a few.
 The colors were just beautiful.  These pictures
don't do them justice.  

We had a fun time sitting in the hot pool except it was a pretty
hot day and the water was pretty warm.  I think
a cooler day would of been much better.  But, the
company was good!  :)

I feel so blessed to have Wynn in my life!  I love
him with all my heart.  I pray we have
many more years together.  

1 comment:

Monk Family said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I just love you both so much!