Friday, September 7, 2012

At The Zoo!


Last week I took the kids to the zoo.
I just love The Idaho Falls Zoo.
It's not too big and it's not too small.
Just right. . . 
We had a great time.

                                                                      Ready to go into the zoo.
 Such beautiful flowers!
 So entertaining. . . .
 Almost as big as a lion.
 Almost as big as a tiger.
 The pelicans were my personal favorite.
 Emily liked the birds.
 The kids even got to go in with the goats.
Emily loved combing his fur.

 I remember this water fountain from
when my kids were little.
All the kids love the water fountain.
 Sleeping lions.
 Camels are just so amazing!
 Look at those eyes. . . 
 Wouldn't be a great trip if there wasn't something
to climb on.
I just love these two.
We had so much fun.
Thanks for the fun day
Emily and Camden.

No comments: