Thursday, October 18, 2012

FHE


One of the perks of being a bishop up at BYU-I is we
get to have the FHE groups come into our
home for FHE.

Last Monday night the kids came and we had so much fun.
They always bring such a sweet spirit with them.
I love having them come.
They bring a lesson and a game and all
I have to do is provide a treat.
(I got the easy part)

We played the flour game.
Pictures follow. . . 





Can you tell why I never really liked this game?
But, they seemed to enjoy it.

I always like it when Wynn gathers the kids around and then has
each one of them tell about themselves.
So interesting to hear what they each have to say.
What a great group of kids!

P.S.  The really cute, curly haired girl with her face in the flour
is writing Matt on his mission.

Did I mention that his release date is January 9th?
Oh my, I can hardly wait. . . 

No comments: