Thursday, October 18, 2012

Saturday Fun. . .

Natalie is training to run a half marathon!  Yup, that's just over 13 miles.  The race is in Moab and should be a great time.  Last Saturday,  I went running with her.  I ride my bike along side of her until we get out to the
New Sweden school then I park my bike and run the 4 mile loop around the mile.  It's so fun to just get to
spend some time with my daughter.
Natalie is an amazing runner and she'll do great!
(Kind of wish I had trained and was doing it with her).


Saturday evening, Wynn and I got to watch the kids while Steven and Brooke
went out to dinner.  It's been a long time since we've had the kids and
it was so much fun. . . 
 Camden is playing with the very same toy his Dad played with when he was a toddler.
He loves hammering and does a great job.
He has the coordination down very well.
 Emily was in such a good mood.
I just love that smile.  :)


No comments: