Thursday, September 22, 2011

32 years and counting. . .

Yesterday, Wynn and I celebrated our 32nd wedding 
anniversary.  In some ways it doesn't seem
like it has been that long but in others,
it does.  A lot has happened in those 32 years.

 I feel so blessed that we have been together for that
long and we still love each other.  

Ten reason why I STILL love Wynn. . . 
10)  I love how he always has the desire to be learning something new.
9)  Wynn can fix anything and everything.  If something doesn't work,
he'll engineer a new and better way.  
8)  He is such a hard worker and always has been.
7)  Wynn has the best sense of humor, he is always making me
laugh.  He can lighten up a tense situation.
6)  Wynn is the best Dad in the world.  He adores our
children and loves to spend time with them.  He has always been
a great example to them.
5)  He honors his priesthood and serves in many ways.
4)  Wynn supports me in all I do and listens to me 
when I need to vent.
3)  He always wants to be with me and wants 
what I want.
2)  He loves me just the way I am but supports me
in changes I want to make.

Drum roll please. . . 

1)  Wynn has been my best friend for 32 years and
hopefully we'll have many more years together.  


3 comments:

Monk Family said...

I love you guys! You're both so wonderful. Happy Anniversary!

jp said...

You guys are the cutest!!

Sherlene said...

Congrats, that is wonderful.