Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mom's Birthday


Aug. 31st was my Mom's 79th birthday.
We couldn't let it slip by without a 
celebration.
We had a little get together and it
was so fun to have everyone come
and wish her Happy Birthday.

Thanks everyone for making Mom's day so special.
(Grandma to some and G.G. to others)

My nephew Kevin and his son Taylor and Mom.
(Taylor has the cutest dimples I have ever seen.  He is so cute!)
 Mom helping Tay down the slide.
 Mom, me and my darling grand children!
 It's not a birthday without the birthday girl in her princess crown.
(thanks to Leah for sharing her crown)
G.G. with Emily and Camden.

I feel bad I didn't take better pictures.
Wish I would of taken some of all the grandkids that
came.  

Next year we are going to have a HUGE celebration for
Mom's 80th.

I love you Mom, you are the best friend and the best example
a girl could ever have. 
Your awesome!!!

No comments: