Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Week-end with the Monks


For Labor Day Week-end we went camping to
8-mile Creek out by Leadore.
It was beautiful!
I wish Natalie would of be there to make our
trip complete.
Steve, Brooke, Camden, Emily,
Sam, Hailey, Wynn and I had a
great time.  

 On Saturday Wynn, Steve and I went on a ride.  Steven 
rode his motorcycle and Wynn and I were in the RZR.
We went to Devil Lake.  (above and below)
It was beautiful but man was it a rocky ride!!!
We had a hard time getting back after getting there.
Wynn promised me he would never take me on a
ride like that again.  It was terrible.
 Here, Steve is fly fishing.
No bites but the lake was crystal clear.
We saw a huge fish but he wasn't hungry.
 Oh my, Camden is all boy!
He loved sitting in the RZR and "steering."
Whenever a bike or 4-wheeler would start up
he was looking for it.
He truly is his fathers son.
Here we are at Everson Lake.
We went here on Sunday but Steve, Brooke and Emily
visited this lake on Saturday morning.
This is where Steve proposed to Brooke.
So beautiful and not as bad as a ride as 
Devil Lake.  Still really rock but better.

We had a nice week-end.  Fun to be with the
kids and enjoy one anothers company.

P.S.  I really do have the best kids in the whole world.
Wynn and I were just commenting on how proud
we are of each and everyone of them.
WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!

No comments: