Monday, October 31, 2011


Hi Mom!       Monday, October 31, 2011

Well thanks for the package!!! I loved it so much! And the GPS will be
such a big help. THANK YOU!! You are really the best Momma ever! Well,
I have to make it quick today; we have to leave for Ventura by like
430...

Sister Hodges wrote today! She sent a nice letter and a blank card for
Christmas. She is sending Bridger 25 cards for each day of the month,
so I filled it in and sent it back to her. How fun! She is so sweet!

I got to help lay tile again! I’ll send a picture hopefully soon!
Haha dad would be proud! The guy just wanted it done, so he didn't
care that we messed up.. Haha! It actually looked really good, and I
got to grout a lot of it too! Thanks dad for teaching me how to build
and fix things! I love you all!

We went on some exchanges this week! They all went so well. We went
with La Puente and Fifth ward. Both times I stayed and Elder Jones and
ELder Lundell. We had a lot of fun! They are both good missionaries.
And elder Jones is amazing, what else can I say?

On Saturday when we were on exchanges with Fifth ward we went to a
birthday for a little kid in our ward to get some food for lunch. We
came at the end, so we cleaned up a lot of stuff for them, then fixed
their screen door. It was great! And we got Star Wars goodie bags. :)
Haha! Brother and Sister Deason are awesome! And Brother Deason served
his mission here! He is way good to us.

Our bishop asked us to go to the ward Trunk or treat and give out
Pass-a-long cards and stuff, so we decorated our trunk and gave out
little fold-up for strength of youth pamphlets and pass-a-long cards. We
carved a pumpkin and its was SICK! I'll send pics.

While we were at the trunk thing, I asked Bishop Kesler about my feet
(They hurt a lot) and he said I have some weird something-itis, so he
is buying me special insole things and is going to get me a weird
anti-inflamitory medication to help it get better. I'm pumped because
they hurt so bad all the time. I'm not complaining! I just have to be on
my feet a lot. So this will make things a WHOLE lot easier! :)

The 5th and 6th missionaries living in our apartment finally moved out
this week! The place is so quiet; you can actually feel the spirit
again! Needless to say I am happy as a clam. And it’s clean and tidy
again, so the spirit will have a lot easier time dwelling there! :)
Good times. We are so blessed.

Chase and Angela are doing well. Chase is as work for 2 weeks, but we
are trying to regularly check up with him on his reading and prayers,
so things are going well. We are way happy, and so blessed!

Well, I think that’s all I can think of.. My pant size?? Well my jeans
are 34-30, but i think the dress pants are more like 32 or 33 - 30.
If you get them and they are wrong, our Ward mission leaders wife will
fix the for me. (They are both from the Menan-Rexburg area!) So thank
you! And Black with pinstripes and dark brown (With pinstripes too,
Maybe) would be ideal. I love you so much. Thank you!!

I hope you know how much I love you! Have a good week!

No comments: