Sunday, October 23, 2011

Frightmares at Lagoon

Our sweet little ONE year old!
Camden


 Wynn and I took our kids to Lagoon yesterday, Oct. 22, 2011.
Oh my, it was so much fun.
Matt's birthday is Oct. 13th and we used to take
Matt a lot to Lagoon for his birthday.
We had lots of fond memories of that and decided 
we would try it again with our kids and grand kids.
It made me miss Matt so much.  He loves
Halloween and all the decorations and
fun things that have to do with it.
He has since he was just little.

Halloween time is just a fun time and Lagoon is all
decked out.  It is decorated so cute!!!
Brooke was a bit nervous about taking the kids
because she could remember all the Halloween monsters
roaming around the park and she didn't want
Emily spooked.  The good news is we
kept the kids mostly in the kiddie part
of the park and when it was getting evening time, they 
left.  It was perfect timing and I think everyone had a 
great time.  


 Brooke rode Emily's first ride in the park,
the Merry-go-round!
I think she liked it.
 Off to the boats!
Camden and Emily both loved this ride.
That little Camden was so happy, he just squealed.
He loves steering wheels.
A perfect ride for him.
 Such sweet little kids!
 The Dragon Roller Coaster was next. . . 
Steven and Emily loved it.
Emily even put both hands above her head.
 Both kids loved the cars too.
 A kiddie Tidal Wave, can't remember the name but
so much fun!
 Wynn and Emily ready for their ride.
Nothing warms the heart more than giggles
from a sweet little grand daughter.
 Smile!
 Emily was a little nervous of the witches.
We introduced ourselves and showed Emily
all the beautiful make-up on these girls.
She was a little reluctant but did let me
take a picture.  The witches then
gave her a treat.  These were nice
witches, not scary at all.
Just so much fun.
 Steven and emily ready for a ride.
 Emily was so brave and I believe she had a
great time.  We just might want to make
this an annual event.
 Darling metal flowers decorated the park, 
I loved them!  I think I could grow
these in my garden.
 Camden, Hailey and Natalie waiting
for Emily, Brooke and Steven who were
going on a ride
 One of the head stones that adorned the park.  Oh, it
is decorated so cute.
 Sam, Hailey, me, Natalie and Wynn.
We got to the park earlier than Steve and Brooke.  We got
to check out some of the WILD rides before they came.
Then when Steve took his family home at 6:00 ish we stayed
and did the spook alley and such.  
We enjoyed ourselves and each other.
It was fun.



 I wish I was this skinny!

Can't wait till next year!
(Oh, I miss Matt so much)

2 comments:

Monk Family said...

We had such a blast, and honestly I think that was probably one of Emily's favorite days of her little life so far. She was thrilled and is still talking about it. Thanks so much for taking us, love you!!

Meek Family said...

Looks like so much fun. We love you guys.