Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day 2012




Boy, father's day was sure different this year!  Usually
we have a big dinner and all the kids come.
This year Wynn and I were up at BYU-I the whole
day.  No big dinner but the kids did come and
wish Wynn a Happy Father's Day.
Natalie even baked him a cake!  Isn't 
it so cute. . . 
So glad she did because I then had something
to give everyone.  :)

Sam and Hailey came on Sunday evening 
along with Natalie.  Steven, Brooke and the
kids came on Monday night.

I am so blessed to have Wynn as the father
of our children.  He is a wonderful father and
husband.  Matt says it very nicely. . . 

Hi Dad!
I just want to drop a note to say, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!"
Thank you for always being a good example to me.  I look up to you
so  much, and I know that you are following the spirit.  I am thankful
that you founded your family on principals of the Gospel, and raised me 
learning those things.  I am so proud of my  Dad, the Bishop.  Thank you for 
your loving, righteous example.

I LOVE YOU!

Elder Matt Monk




No comments: