Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fence is coming along. . .


Remember last February when our fence blew down?
We are trying to get it rebuilt.
Boy, what a job!

Wynn has been having his cancer treatments
and they make him so tired and so we have
been struggling getting this fence built.

Remember when it just poured a couple
of Saturdays ago?  That was the day
Wynn, Steve, and Sam poured the
cement for the posts.
What a wet day to say the least.
Sam and Steve were both sick 
when they came that day and then
they were out in the rain  all
day long.  
So grateful for such good sons!

 But, this week, we made such progress!
 I have been waiting to plant my garden because
I know it will get trampled on when the fence
is being built.  
I hope I get a garden this year!
We shall see. . . 
Sam and Hailey gave me this
Strawberry hanging basket and I have
been picking strawberries!
Don't they just look delicious?
(It might be my only garden this year).

No comments: