Monday, June 25, 2012

From Matt


Monday, June 25, 2012

Dear Mom!

Well it’s good to hear from you! Things are going well for us, and the work is great. Thanks for all your prayers; I need them lots, haha! Elder Scott is a new missionary, and this is his first area, but he is doing SO well! A lot better than previous companions. :)

Congrats Sam and Hailey! That is so cool! Jenna, huh? She’s a cutie. I'm so proud! :) That’s a ton of fun! :)

Devin passed away? Oh no... That poor family. That breaks my heart. I am so sorry to hear that. Please send them my love. I'll write today. gosh...

Things have been going well for us here. Don't be surprised if Michelle King calls you to talk about craft things. If you get a chance, please bear her your testimony of the church! Or at least bring it up very casually. :) You are the best mom! I brag about my family all the time! :)

I inherit my stress patterns from you, mom! THANKS! Haha I stress over the littlest things ever. I'm trying to stop, but I just go crazy over small stuff, Haha! Thanks for that trait! No, I’m just kiddin. I love ya

So not a whole lot of new stuff! We visited a less active lady last night that lives way up in Alpine Forest and she is absolutely NUTS! She took us in her back yard and pointed out the elves making presents, a horse eating a dog, and chinchilla’s that are tunneling into her garage. So SO weird! Haha we left as soon as humanly possible. :) It reminded me of a scary movie! Yikes.

But things are going well! We are so blessed and loving life. Thanks for the support! I love to hear from you, and a  package would be nice! :) It’s been a while since I’ve gotten snail mail from ya! ;) I love you mom!



--
Elder Matthew Monk
 California Ventura Mission
         -  Jan. 2011 - Jan. 2013 -

No comments: