Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Grand-baby!


We got our third grand-baby. . . 
Sam and Hailey had a baby girl born ---
June 18th, 2012
11:33 p.m.
6 lbs. 7 oz.
20 inches long
& just beautiful!

18 days early!
Isn't that a grand surprise.

Please welcome

~Miss Jenna Monk~





So neat seeing Sam so in love with this little girl.
Something about a Mom seeing her son become
a Dad is just priceless.
I am so confident that these guys will be great 
parents.  They are so prepared and ready
for the challenge.
I just love all three of them so  much!

As I held Jenna this afternoon I thought
how wonderful it is to love someone so
much when we had just barely met.
She is so adorable and sweet!
I love her tons already.
Welcome to the Monk clan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! See is so beautiful! Congratulations.