Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hailey's baby shower


Last night was Hailey's baby shower.
She went to the Dr. and he said she won't make
it to her next appointment.  That means
the baby is going to be here anytime.  She isn't
due until the 7th of July but the little one
is ready to come!  
We are so excited.  
I pray everything goes well.

I planned on having the shower out on my deck
but the stupid wind was blowing so hard.
We just ended up having it in the living room.

It was so fun to plan and carry out.  I just
love doing stuff like this.

We had a great turn out and Hailey
got such nice gifts.

Blessed once again. . . 


 Sarah made this darling bear riding a motorcycle.
It is so cute, I love it!
(I just wish I would of got more pictures.)



1 comment:

Meek Family said...

Wow about wynn being called as bishop. He is such a great guy, he will be an amazing bishop. sorry I couldn't make it to the shower.