Sunday, July 1, 2012

Huntsman Springs


Yesterday after a great family reunion, Wynn and I traveled to Driggs to attend the
4th of July festivities there.  Mike, Karen, Lyndsey, Thad and their kids had saved
us a great spot, right up close to the stage.  

It was so hot but I truly enjoyed the programs and the company.

We listened to a great band play lots of old songs that I enjoyed
very much.  I even found myself singing along with!  :)

Jr. and Sr. Huntsmen spoke.  They talked on patriotism and it  touched 
my heart.  I really do love our country and I am so thankful for
men and women who fight and have fought for our freedom.
I love to be reminded of all our many blessing we have
living in this great county that we do. 

We then enjoyed the fireworks.
They were totally awesome.
I feel all rejuvenated and
 ready for the real 4th of July!







No comments: