Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July

Fourth of July was very different this year, good but different.
Wynn and I stayed home all day and worked in the
yard!  There is so much that needs to be done
and it seems like Wynn is always gone.
So, a holiday seemed like  a great
time to get things done.  After
going up to Driggs last Saturday,
we kind of felt like we had
already celebrated.

Steven and Brooke went to Boise on the 4th and bought
a new car.  On there way home, they stopped by
and invited us over to their house for a good ole
fashioned 4th of July BBQ.  Can I tell you
how much I love our sweet little daughter-in-law.
I don't consider her an in-law, I consider her
my own.  I just love her so much.  Thank you
Brookie for making us feel so loved.
We enjoyed our evening with you all so
much.  There little family BBQ ended up
being a WHOLE family affair.

Isn't that what family is all about?

Anyway, here is some pictures of our 4th. . . 


Camden loves Emily's bike.  Notice  his bike right there. . . 

Steven comforting Camden.  I just love seeing my son as a Daddy.
Aren't they so cute?

Emily and Grandpa.

Wynn and our sweet little Jenna, 16 days old.

Enjoying the fireworks on the neighbors lawn.

Natalie with Camden.  What a cute pair.

Brookie cooking the chicken!

Just had to add this picture so you could see how well Camden's nose  has healed.

Grandpa pushing Emily in her little car.

What a great day, spending time with my family.  I love you all. . . .

2 comments:

Monk Family said...

We had a blast too! Sometimes spur of the moment things are the best. I sure love you! And I don't consider you an in-law either, it just feels like we've always been together. Love you!!

Sherlene said...

I love all your family pictures and your new little Gbaby is gorgeous. What a great blog. Loved it.