Monday, July 30, 2012

An Eternal Family Created!

Last Friday, Wynn and I got to go to the
temple with Cleve and Erika Brighton and
see their family sealed together forever.
It was so beautiful!  I loved watching 
Cleve and Erika look at each other, we
could just see their love radiating between
the two.  I thought that was so neat
until their kids came in the room all
in white and then my heart was totally
touched.  They just all looked so
beautiful and the spirit was so
strong.  It witnessed to me that
eternal families are so important.
It was so neat witnessing this
families love for one another.
Erika and I are visiting teaching
companions and Wynn worked
with Cleve in the YM program.
I also had Britney in my
Beehive class when I served
in the YW program.
What a neat, neat family.
I know they will be happy
FOREVER!



No comments: