Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A day in the sun. . .


Today, was suppose to be spent at Rigby Lake.

Brooke and I decided we needed a little outing
with all the cousins.  Plans were made and
we were suppose to meet at the Lake at 10:30. 
Well, there were clouds in the sky and it
looked like rain.  So, we went to G.G.'s
house and had our picnic and it did
sprinkle on us a bit.  The kids had a great
time and they played and played.  By
early afternoon most of the kids were
ready for naps and so everyone left
except Brooke and I.  We looked at 
each other and decided to head for the
Lake.  It was so nice, just a bit over
cast.  Still really hot but so nice.  It was
a lot of fun.  I vote we go again and
then maybe Hailey and Jenna can
make it and it will be a beautiful
day.  Hey, we live in Idaho and we
have to enjoy each one we get 
right?


 This is Justin, Sarah and Nate's two year old.  I
don't think he wanted his picture taken or maybe
he was just letting me know what he thinks of me.  :)
 Doesn't my Mom have a beautiful deck?
 Leah wanting her picture taken.
 Enjoying our lunch.
 Camden always wants his picture taken.  I come
close with a camera and he is saying, "cheese."
 Enjoying a popsicle.
Leah, Emily, and Justin.
 These little girls are adorable!
Reading a story together.
 G.G. reading a story to Emily and Cam.
 Here we are at the Lake.  Emily loves the water and
wasn't frightened of it at all.
 Oh, my beautiful daughter having fun
with the kids.
 My beautiful Mother holding down the umbrella.
 Mermaid Emily.
Our sweet little Cam.

A perfect summer day, I simply loved  it!

1 comment:

Monk Family said...

We had sooo much fun! Thanks again-love you!